McAfee Mobile Security is a well-known name in computer security. Your Android Antivirus
app offers the level of functions you would expect from a premium brand. It is a relatively expensive option, with its $ 29.99 per year.
Main features of McAfee Mobile Security
- Antivirus Scan: provides a single scan option, but offers several options for in-depth scanning. You can configure a scheduled scan so that it runs every day or week at a specific time. It also automatically analyzes new apps when they are installed.
- Anti-theft protection: anti-theft tools can be activated remotely, via SMS, or via the web. It allows to block the device, locate it through GPS or erase the data.
- CaptureCam: this utility sends a pop-up notification to your device and secretly takes a picture with the front camera when someone touches the screen. McAfee emails the photo and the current location of the device in Google Maps. You can also set up CaptureCam to take a picture if someone makes three, four, or five unsuccessful attempts to unlock your device.
Advantages and Disadvantages of McAfee Mobile Security
- Intuitive interface
- Help buttons and tutorials for each function.
- Excellent anti-theft and privacy tools.
- Complicated configuration.
- Malware detection is not as good as other apps.
- Expensive, compared to most Android antivirus apps.
Install McAfee Mobile Security
It’s never been more important to make sure your devices are secure and your personal, private data stays private. Now McAfee Mobile Security can help make your mobile experience even better than before.
McAfee Mobile Security, a free antivirus cleaner and phone security app, protecting your private data and enhancing your Android phone or tablet’s performance with award-winning Anti-Theft, Device Finder, App Privacy Protection, Antivirus protection, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware, Virus Cleaner and Removal, Safe Browsing, Wifi Security, Performance Optimisation, SMS Backup, Contacts Backup, and many other mobile security app features.
[Ref: Google App Store