Malwarebytes anti-malware focuses on doing a good job well in terms of protecting Android against malware. This is done through a simple interface to use and well-designed and structured options. It is also relatively light compared to other similar Antivirus apps and offers free real-time protection.
Main features of Malwarebytes Anti-malware Security
- Malwarebytes anti-malware detects and removes malware, including spyware and Trojans.
- Analyzes applications for malicious code or potentially unwanted programs (PUP).
- Issues SMS notifications upon detecting a link to a malicious website.
- Analyzes the Android device in search of security vulnerabilities.
- Identifies the apps that are tracking your location.
- Analyzes all the apps on the device and divide them into categories of the type “Applications that can cost money”. This allows you to obtain a general, quick and easy overview of your entire system.
- Quickly assess possible weaknesses in your security, and help you to deactivate them.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Malwarebytes anti-malware Security
- Simple interface
- Little impact
- Whitelist tool.
- Privacy scanner and application administrator.
- Rapid explorations
- Few features compared to other free apps.
- Malwarebytes anti-malware does not offer web protection.
- It does not offer anti-theft tools.
- It does not offer remote control via SMS.
- Low detection scores in independent laboratory tests.
Install Malwarebytes anti-malware Security: Virus Cleaner, Anti-Malware
Your Malwarebytes for Android or Malwarebytes for Chromebook free download comes with a 30-day trial of the Premium version. When the 30-day trial is ended, Malwarebytes will only detect and clean, but not prevent, infections. It’s ad-free, forever.
[Ref: Google App Store]