Malwarebytes anti-malware focuses on doing a good job well in terms of protecting Android against malware. This is done through a simple interface to use and well-designed and structured options. It is also relatively light compared to other similar Antivirus
apps and offers free real-time protection.
Main features of Malwarebytes Anti-malware Security
- Malwarebytes anti-malware detects and removes malware, including spyware and Trojans.
- Analyzes applications for malicious code or potentially unwanted programs (PUP).
- Issues SMS notifications upon detecting a link to a malicious website.
- Analyzes the Android device in search of security vulnerabilities.
- Identifies the apps that are tracking your location.
- Analyzes all the apps on the device and divides them into categories of the type “Applications that can cost money”. This allows you to obtain a general, quick, and easy overview of your entire system.
- Quickly assess possible weaknesses in your security, and help you to deactivate them.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Malwarebytes anti-malware Security
- Simple interface
- Little impact for the user.
- Whitelist tool.
- Privacy scanner and application administrator.
- Rapid explorations
- Few features compared to other free apps.
- Malwarebytes anti-malware does not offer web protection.
- It does not offer anti-theft tools.
- It does not offer remote control via SMS.
- Low detection scores in independent laboratory tests.
Install Malwarebytes anti-malware Security: Virus Cleaner, Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes anti-malware blocks scams and protects your privacy. Malwarebytes anti-malware powerful app scans for viruses and malware, and aggressively detects ransomware, PUPs, and phishing scams. It also blocks calls from scammers (the Chromebook version does not).
Your Malwarebytes for Android or Malwarebytes for Chromebook free download comes with a 30-day trial of the Premium version. When the 30-day trial is ended, Malwarebytes will only detect and clean, but not prevent, infections. It’s ad-free, forever.
[Ref: Google App Store