Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, Kaspersky Antivirus & Security, has the same protection against malware as Kaspersky computer products. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android has a free version and a premium, for $ 15 per year.
The free version of the app includes antivirus
scanning, Anti-theft function, and the call and SMS filter. But it lacks privacy protections, web security, and protections in real-time.
Main Features of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
- Anti-theft: from the Kaspersky web portal you can block and locate your device, activate an alarm, or take a photo from the device. It also allows you to erase all data or delete only personal data (contacts, calls, and text messages).
- Privacy protection: is designed to hide all your communications with a selected contact, in case you need it.
- Call filter and SMS: focuses mainly on blocking (or allowing) specific individuals from your contact list.
- Anti-Phishing in SMS: blocks malicious websites from text messages.
The Advantage and Disadvantages of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
- Excellent protection against malware.
- Integral anti-theft features.
- A solid protection of the web.
- Android Wear support.
- Minimal impact on performance.
- Confusing and outdated user interface.
- It lacks useful features that other antivirus apps have.
- Weird implementation of privacy features.
Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
Free antivirus and phone security solution for Android devices by Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is a FREE-to-download antivirus solution to help keep phones and tablets – that can be even more vulnerable than your computer – as well as your private information secure from online dangers. Our new App Lock feature also protects personal data from prying eyes. [Ref: Google App Store